Meet Jonathan, a dear friend and now business partner of Julia.
As a corporate office worker who has been in the city for over 6 years, Jon actively pursues his passion of martial arts as a tool for empowering and enabling others to drastically improve their holistic wellbeing. He considers this as a trigger point for helping people to develop the necessary skillset to improve all aspects of their lives and be in a position to follow their personal ambitions.
In the interview we cover:
- What does it mean living to your full potential
- becoming honest with yourself and what that means
- how martial arts is able to transform your life and the way you see the world
- how to see failure as progress
- our approach and opinions to cheat days and meals
- why being in pain is sometimes so worth it
- and so much more
We want to hear from you! What are your brave stories, how are you living to your full potential and where did you continue on your great journey even though no one believed in you?
Leave a comment or reach out on our social media! (we read and answer every single comment 🙂 )
Mentioned in the episode:
- The story of James Dyson
- The story of KFC
- the picture Julia mentions during the show: (source: Google)
How to find Jonathan:
Get more information on our half day workshop in London and secure your ticket before they sell out:
To find out more about Julia:
Join the exclusive Facebook group: Click here